We are a one-stop online resource for insurance, real estate services, and travel resources. We connect you to the best online resources, real estate for sale and for rent, hotel and vacation reservation discounts, and life and health as well as property and casualty insurance. The Referral Service LLC is a one-stop shop for buying or selling real estate, property management services.
Visit TRS-LLC.COM to find resources that can assist you with finding renters insurance, home owners insurance even car insurance. Want to move but have bad credit, we can help. We can connect you to a diverse line of products and services that range from financial solutions, relocation and travel assistance, health care products, handyman service for rental properties, to retail merchandise and consumer products, health and wellness supplements, as well as website design and hosting services. We have partnered with the best real estate service providers to connect our customers to resources to real estate for sale or rent.
We also connect our customers with travel agency service providers, and guide our clients to resources that fit their individual needs. Our money and credit lending partners specialize in extending credit to all credit levels, from new to credit to credit reestablishment after financial hardship, as well as debt and credit counseling service providers. Search for deals and discounts from our retail partners, from Walmart Otter Box cell phone accessories, to Logitech and AVG computer software. Our online store powered by amazon shopping cart allows our customers to take advantage of a wide range of products from computers and electronics to housewares and small appliances.
Find a home for rent or for sale. Real Estate Services from property management to relocation assistance. Search for apartments and foreclosed properties. Find a local agent.
search from a broad selection of auto, home owners, renters, motorcycle, boat, and motor home insurance policies. We have partnered with multiple insurance carriers to offer our clients a wide range of coverage options, and the most competitive rates on insurance.
Vacation and Travel
Connect with travel agency service providers, and travel guides to plan or research a destination that fits your individual needs. Find out how travel insurance can protect you while your away.
We have partnered with the best Payday Lenders, Auto Insurance Deals, Auto Lenders, Credit Card Companies, and Credit Restoration Companies, to give you the financial resources you need all in one location.
There are many ways to save with your homeowners insurance. You can print this list to use while shopping online or with a local agent.
By Bobbie Sage
1. Car/Home Discount: Insuring your car and home with the same company often will give you a package discount. This is a good tool to use when shopping around. Usually the agent can tell you what percent the discount is for insuring your car and home together.
2. Deductible: Raising your deductible can lead to substantial savings. Furthermore, it is best to have a large deductible to prevent you from using your insurance for small claims since many insurance companies are now adding a surcharge to as little as one claim, and surcharges can range anywhere from 10-85% depending on how many claims you file during a given time period.
3. Home Security Systems: Special burglar alarms can prevent losses and therefore make your house less of an insurance risk. Most any type of security system will help give you a discount, but the type that directly responds to local police and fire departments are most likely going to give you the most discount.
4. Dead Bolt Locks: Most agents will ask you this, but check again to make sure you are not loosing a discount if you already have them. If you don’t, it is well worth it. Dead bolt locks are very inexpensive compared to the possible insurance savings, but make sure all of your doors have them because usually the discount only applies if there are dead bolt locks on every door.
5. Smoke Alarms: Preventing a fire loss is important to you and especially to you insurance company. Claims due to fire are very expensive and insurance companies often will give an additional discount for even one fire alarm permanently fixed in the home. Please, even if your company does not offer a discount, take the time to install one anyway.
6. Sprinkler System: Well, this may come into some additional cost, but if you have considered adding a sprinkler system (the indoor type) this is just another reason to do so. This would also be a something to consider if you are buying a new home or have plans to build or remodel.
7. Non-Smoking Household: Insurers are trying to cut costs too therefore are looking for people to insure that pose the least risk. Since a lot of accidental fires are caused by smokers, insurance companies are often giving a discount for non-smoking households. To qualify you would probably need to have a home in which you don’t let anyone else smoke in the home in addition to the homeowners being non-smokers.
8. Organization Affiliation: Many companies offer a discount for being affiliated with certain organizations. These can range from credit unions, college sororities, or just having a certain credit card. Call your service center and ask them for a list of the organization affiliation.
9. EFT Payments: Many companies are now charging up to $5.00 or more for mail payments, but sometimes nothing if you choose to have payments automatically deducted. And sometimes the deductions can come from your credit card, so you don’t have to worry if the money will be in your bank account when payment time comes.
10. Credit Rating: Yes, a lot of companies are checking your credit and basing your policy on what is found. Make sure you check to see if your credit is in good shape, and if it is not, you may want to seek out companies who do not do credit checks.
11. High Risk Property Insurance: Check with your state insurance commissioner if you feel you may be getting turned down for homeowners insurance or are paying ridiculously high premiums because your property may be a high risk such as in a high crime area. Your state may have an insurance plan especially for your high risk property that other insurers may be charging you an extremely high premium because of the higher than average risk.
12. Additional Discounts: There are many additional discounts that may be available such as a reduced senior rate or being in a gated condo. Make sure to sit down with your agent on a regular basis, preferably right before your policy renews, to see if there are any additional discounts available to you.
Get a quote on insurance in MD, DE NJ
insurance quote vendor